I am a massage therapist, reflexologist and yoga teacher that cares! To care for others as a job is a dream come true and it's my passion to help others to find a settled mind and healthy body, in what ever way that may take.
My main aim in life is to spread kindness, to enable and encourage as many people as possible to enjoy our ridiculously precious life to the full!
I am a self declared anatomy geek and have trained in Functional Anatomy, a range of massage therapies, reflexology and I never want to stop learning more. This gives me a comprehensive understanding of anatomy and specialist massage techniques to give the best up to date advice and service to my clients.
As a family we have 3 children and lots of animals that keep us busy in our home life. Away from home we love exploring the outdoors and appreciating the amazing countryside we have on our doorstep!
- AmiYoga 200hr Yoga teaching , Hull, Ann-Marie Mainprize
- Pregnancy and Post-Natal Yoga, London
Uma Dinsdmore Tuli recognised by IYN.
Uma is one of the most experienced and leading pregnancy yoga teachers in the country. To find out more about her work "Yoni Shakti" supporting and empowering women click here to explore her wealth of information.
- Yoga therapy for Back Pain CPD AmiYoga
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- Diploma in Swedish Massage
- Pregnancy Massage CPD Diploma - Amethyst training
- Reflexology Diploma - Amethyst training
- BA(Hons) Illustration (1st), Humberside University
- PGCE Primary Teaching, University of Hull
- Teaching CPD Early Years
Stephanie Wall is a registered teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals and The guild of holistic Therapists. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance Professionals and full holistic insurace.
Outdoor yoga charity classes
Outdoor yoga classes
Click on the links below to find out more information;